Membrane technology is playing an integral role in protecting public health, improving water quality and opening up new water supply opportunities. This conference will explore the research, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of membrane facilities, provide information on how to treat impaired water supplies with membranes, show how membranes enhance water reliability and water quality, and reveal new directions in water treatment technologies and wastewater membrane bioreactor applications. The program will focus on key areas, including planning, management, regulations, design, operation, coastal and inland brackish water desalination, seawater desalination, membrane filtration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis contaminant removal, membrane bioreactors and water reuse applications.
Submission of Abstracts
AMTA and AWWA wish to invite authors and experts in the field to present abstracts on a variety of membrane topics.
- Abstract submission deadline: July 16, 2012 – click here for a copy of the call for papers: 2013_AMTA_AWWA_Call_for_Papers
- Bio submission required with abstract in template provided: July 16, 2012 – click here for a copy of the bio form: Speaker_Bio_Form
- Paper submission deadline: October 30, 2012
- PowerPoint Presentations deadline: November 30, 2012
- Registration opens mid-October, 2012.
Abstracts and Bios (bio in template provided) must be submitted in the original MS Word to AMTA via e-mail at email@example.com. If the file is too large to send via e-mail, send to Janet Jaworski, AMTA Administrative Director, using her YouSendIt address:
http://dropbox.yousendit.com/JanetJaworski by the deadline.
Early submissions are welcomed. July 16, 2012, is the deadline for submission to be considered for this conference.