The City of Gearhart commissioned an ultrafiltration system which utilizes an arsenic co-precipitation step with ferric chloride prior to final filtration with the UF. A modified cleaning strategy is presented in order to address ferric in the feed, and legal constraints associated with reduced flow periods.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Milt Larsen / John Kutilek / Joseph Marino
- Kennedy/Jenks Consultants / Siemens Water Technologies
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Arsenic, Removal, Ultrafiltration