This case study, provided by the Bonita Springs Utility, discusses the East Water Reclamation Facility. Operational in 2006, this 4 MGD facility, using ZeeWeed? membranes, is designed to accommodate phased expansion up 16 MGD. Topics discussed include plant features, key MBR selection criteria and operational lessons learned.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Cliff Morris / Michael Liggins
- Bonita Springs Utilities, Inc. / CH2M HILL
- AMTA/SEDA Joint Conference, Naples, FL
- Pre-Conference AMTA/NWRI - Membrane Bioreactors (MBRs)
- Membrane Bioreactor, Reclamation, Bonita Springs Utility