This case study, provided by the Bonita Springs Utility, discusses the East Water Reclamation Facility. Operational in 2006, this 4 MGD facility, using ZeeWeed® membranes, is designed to accommodate phased expansion up 16 MGD. Topics discussed include plant features, key MBR selection criteria and operational lessons learned.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Cliff Morris / Michael Liggins
- Bonita Springs Utilities, Inc. / CH2M HILL
- AMTA/SEDA Joint Conference, Naples, FL
- Pre-Conference AMTA/NWRI - Membrane Bioreactors (MBRs)
- Membrane Bioreactor, Reclamation, Bonita Springs Utility