AMTA’s Technology Transfer Online events offer live virtual training and education. Covering up-to-date and relevant membrane-focused subject matter, each 120-minute session features presentations by panels of experts, followed by facilitated questions and answers. The Ceramic Membranes Webinar Series took place June 21-23, 2021. The webinar recordings can be purchased on demand.
Ceramic Membranes Sessions
Ceramic Membranes: Types and Applications
Moderator: Scott Freeman, Membrane Medic
- Ceramic Membrane Basics and a Specific Application Treating Stillage from Bioethanol Production
Peter Bolduan, Atech Innovations GmbH
- Inorganic Membranes – Diverse Materials of Construction Enable a Wide Range of Applications
Kevin Donahue, CeraMem LLC
- Advanced Surface Water Purification Without Advanced Complexity
Brian Butters, Purifics
Ceramic Membrane Case Studies
Moderator: Dave Holland, Aqua-Aerobic Systems
- Success with Plant Performance Changes
Steve Folle, Rueter-Hess Water Purification Facility
- Effectiveness of Ceramic UF for SWRO Pre-Treatment
Michael Shaw, Nanostone Water, Inc.
- Lessons Learned From Four Years Operation at the Basin Creek WTP
Jim Keenan, Basin Creek WTP
Ceramic Membranes Treating Wastewater
Moderator: Buddy Boysen, Garver USA
- Meiden’s CFM, A Decade of Ceramic Flatsheet Membrane Experience
Brian Fraser, Meiden America, Inc.
- Silicon Carbide Membrane in Municipal Water & Wastewater Applications
Mike Snodgrass, Ovivo USA, LLC
- Treating Challenging Wastewaters with Ceramic Membranes
Dave Holland, Aqua-Aerobic Systems
On Demand Registration Information
Registration to purchase the webinar recordings is now live.