AMTA’s Technology Transfer Online events offer live virtual training and education. Covering up-to-date and relevant membrane-focused subject matter, each 120-minute session features presentations by panels of experts, followed by facilitated questions and answers. CEU credit is available for specific states.
Ceramic Membranes Sessions
Ceramic Membranes: Types and Applications
Monday, June 21 | 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST
Moderator: Scott Freeman, Membrane Medic
- Ceramic Membrane Basics and a Specific Application Treating Stillage from Bioethanol Production
Peter Bolduan, Atech Innovations GmbH
- Inorganic Membranes – Diverse Materials of Construction Enable a Wide Range of Applications
Kevin Donahue, CeraMem LLC
- Advanced Surface Water Purification Without Advanced Complexity
Brian Butters, Purifics
Ceramic Membrane Case Studies
Tuesday, June 22 | 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST
Moderator: Dave Holland, Aqua-Aerobic Systems
- Success with Plant Performance Changes
Steve Folle, Rueter-Hess Water Purification Facility
- Effectiveness of Ceramic UF for SWRO Pre-Treatment
Michael Shaw, Nanostone Water, Inc.
- Lessons Learned From Four Years Operation at the Basin Creek WTP
Jim Keenan, Basin Creek WTP
Ceramic Membranes Treating Wastewater
Wednesday, June 23 | 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST
Moderator: Buddy Boysen, Garver USA
- Meiden’s CFM, A Decade of Ceramic Flatsheet Membrane Experience
Brian Fraser, Meiden America, Inc.
- Silicon Carbide Membrane in Municipal Water & Wastewater Applications
Mike Snodgrass, Ovivo USA, LLC
- Treating Challenging Wastewaters with Ceramic Membranes
Dave Holland, Aqua-Aerobic Systems
2021 Registration Information
For Individuals: Register for any single webinar for $40 member/$65 non member. Or, register for the entire series for $100 member/$150 nonmember. Individual registration allows access for one person on one computer, and includes one (1) certificate of completion.
Series Note: If you will miss a webinar, you can still register for the full series and receive access to the recordings of all three webinars.
For registration and technical questions, please contact Nicole Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Information
Some states will accept webinars and you may be awarded Continuing Education credits by your licensing agency. It is the individual’s responsibility, before registering for any education program, to contact his/her licensing agency: 1. To confirm that the education program is acceptable for continuing education credit towards your particular license; and 2. To confirm what you need to submit for credit approval. You must contact your specific licensing agency for details.
We recommend that you:
- Contact the agency 30 days prior to attending training
- Ask your agency about its relevancy criteria
- Ask your agency if the training format is approved (online vs. in-person)
- Find out what credit the agency approves
- Find out what you need to do in order to receive credit
- Find out whether you must submit an application prior to attending or submit handouts, etc., after training.