This paper describes a model that can be used to assess RO membrane performance using local hydraulic resistances and local fouling rates. The model links measured plant parameters with the internal characteristics of RO membranes and was calibrated using RO projection programs, operation data or literature data.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Seung-Min Park / Jihee Han / Sangho Lee / June-Seok Choi / Wontae Lee
- Kookimin University / Korea Institute of Construction Technology / Kumoh National Institute of Technology
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Glendale, AZ
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- operations,/maintenance optimization, modeling