This testing will characterize RO elements for fouling performance and TOC rejection while treating ozonated secondary effluent. This paper will document the results of this testing, offering an important body of data that will be of use in the selection of RO membranes for all potable reuse projects considering the use of ozone as pretreatment to MF.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Eric Owens, P.E. / Susanna Li
- West Basin Municipal Water District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- RO, TOC Rejection, Pretreatment Ozonation