Results from the City of El Dorado?s (Kansas) pilot testing and information about the applicability of ceramic membranes are presented, as well as the capital and operating cost comparison of the polymeric and ceramic membrane alternatives. This paper and presentation benefit other utilities that are looking to expand or add capacity and are considering membrane filtration.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Kurt Bookout / Scott Freeman, PE
- City of El Dorado / Black & Veatch Corporation
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Ceramic Membranes