This paper examines the water quality of a ceramic microfiltration used for the pretreatment of a reverse osmosis membrane for water reuse in a ground water recharge. The study evaluates the biological regrowth potential of the MF filtrate without the use of chlorine disinfection. The optimization of the membrane filtration was observed using the Cake Formation Model.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Yasuhiro Matsui / Yasuhiro Kato / Takashi Yonetani / Edward F. Askew
- Metawater, CO. Ltd / Metawater, CO. Ltd / Metawater, CO. Ltd / Askew Scientific Consulting LLC
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- ceramic, reuse, biogrowth, cake formation model