The Latin American Association of Desalination and Water Reuse (ALADYR) will hold a Seminar of New Technologies on 10 and 11 August 2016 at the Convention Center Sheraton Retiro, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This seminar will focus on packaging and on the reuse of municipal and industrial water using membrane technology and desalination of seawater.
There are over 15 presentations from several countries among which are Argentina, Brazil, and the United States.
- Reuse of Municipal and Industrial Wastewater
- Effluent treatment based on membrane technology
- Membrane technology for Oil & Gas and Pharmacy markets
- Design and construction of desalination plants
- Operation and maintenance of membrane plants
- Rab. Sergio A. Bergman, Environment and Sustainable Development National Minister (Ministro de Ambiente y Desarrollo Sustentable de la Nación).
- Ing. Rafael Sardella, president of Aguas Bonaerenses S.A. (ABSA). State Owned Company