AMTA/NWMOA/WEF Joint Technology Transfer Workshop
This AMTA/NWMOA/WEF Technology Transfer Workshop will focus on applying membranes to drinking water, wastewater, and reuse applications. There will be tours of two full-scale facilities that use membranes – the North Clackamas Water Treatment Plant and the La Center Wastewater Treatment Plant. The workshop will also cover topics such as Membranes in Reuse Applications, MBR Case Studies, MF/UF uses in Drinking Water, New Technology and Trends, and an Operator Roundtable.
- Tuesday-Thursday, July 12-14, 2016
- Credit Hours/PDHs: Water/Wastewater – WA, OR, ID, MT, UT (Approved)
- Added Session: Thursday 12:15 – 1:00 p.m. – Evan Hofeld, Oregon Health Authority – Implementation of a Universal Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Format for MF/UF Systems Installed to Meet Requirements Under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
To View Brochure – click on the brochure image at right.
Make your lodging arrangements directly with the Hilton Vancouver Washington by clicking the link provided or by phone at 800-445-8667 and refer to AMTA for the discounted room rate. A group rate of $145 for guest rooms (single/double) has been negotiated for reservations made by June 20, 2016 (subject to availability).
Hilton Vancouver Washington
301 W 6th Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
Please note that if you have not yet booked your hotel room, the Hilton Vancouver Hotel has sold out of rooms at our Group Rate. Here are a few hotel options:
- Hilton Vancouver (estimated room rate at $179-$235): 800-445-8667
- Comfort Inn & Suites (est. room rate at $112): 360-696-0411
- Red Lion Jantzen Beach (est. room rate at $112): 503-283-4466
- Heathman Lodge (est. room rate at $173): 360-254-3100
- Hampton Inn & Suites (est. room rate at $239): 360-891-3000
- Homewood Suites (est. room rate at $272): 360-750-1100