The OCWD has approved the final expansion project of the Groundwater Replenishment System to produce 130 million gallons per day of purified water. This final expansion will bring the GWRS facility to its built-out capacity, however with challenges, including a new wastewater source, different water quality, and membrane pilot study data to evaluate before recommending treatment process modifications.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Sandy Scott-Roberts / Han Gu
- Orange County Water District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Groundwater Replenishment, Pilot Study, Expansion