Membrane Cleaning Webinar Series
The Membrane Cleaning webinar series was live on November 16, 18, 30 and December 2, 2021. You can purchase the recordings On Demand now.
Moderator: Greg Madden, H2O Innovation
- Getting Back to the Basics of Cleaning – Rules of Thumb
Carlyn Higgins, Hazen and Sawyer
- The Importance of Data Normalization in Optimizing UF/RO Operations
Charles Wardle, Toray Membrane USA, Inc.
- Uses of Analytical Techniques in Optimizing UF/RO Cleanings
Gregory Sato, H2O Innovation
CIP System Design
Moderator: Kenneth Patek, Harn R/O Systems, Inc.
- Clean in Place System Design
Thomas Seacord, Carollo Engineers, Inc.
- Designing RO Systems for Effective Cleanings and Maintenance
Julie Nemeth-Harn, Harn R/O Systems, Inc
- Reality of Membrane Cleaning Onsite
Tom Imbornone, Avista Technologies
Moderator: Russ Swerdfeger, DuPont Water Solutions
- Membrane Cleaning (UF and MF)
Nick Powell, Independent Consultant
- MF/UF Cleaning System Design Concepts
Troy Walker, Hazen and Sawyer
- Potential Cleaning Issues and Membrane Residuals Handling
Aaron Balczewski, DuPont Water Solutions
Moderator: Rebecca Wilder, Town of Jupiter
- Introduction and Overview of RO and NF Cleaning
Mike Dummer, SPI
- Artificial Intelligence for Optimizing Reverse Osmosis Operations, Saving Energy and Chemicals
Miller Truby, Synauta, Inc.
- Tap Into Your Data To Improve Membrane Cleaning, What is AI and How Can It Support Operators
Javad Roostaei, Hazen and Sawyer
On Demand Registration Information
- Any single webinar – $40 member | $65 non member
- Entire series – $120 member | $195 nonmember.
Continuing Education Information
If you are needing CEU’s check with your state licensing agency to see if they give CEU’s for webinar recordings.