|Job Title:||Polymer Engineer|
|Salary Range:||93,000 – 97,000 plus bonus and RSUs|
|Duty Locations:||Rancho Dominguez, CA|
|Company Info:||Repligen is a bioprocessing compnany headquartered in Waltham, MA. www.repligen.com|
|Job Duties:||Supporting membrane casting process development & production includeing mixing, casting and testing.|
|More Information and Application:||https://www.repligen.com/company/careers/career-opportunities/|
The Polymer Engineer is responsible for supporting all aspects of membrane casting process development and production, including mixing, casting, and testing.
- Understand Spectrum’s proprietary membranes and be the owner of production casting processes.
- Define, control, and audit manufacturing processes to improve overall manufacturing performance, eliminate and/or reduce waste, improve quality and reduce costs.
- Take R&D membrane development projects from pilot scale into production.
- Find root causes for quality/yield problems and implement corrective actions.
- Keep organized records and provide technical reports as needed.
- Consult with Engineering Staff on projects, and provides assistance as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of development and/or production experience in the area of polymer products is required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering or Polymer Engineering is required.
- Understanding of GMP and ISO requirements is preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering/technical documents.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and electronic file management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and keep detailed documentation.