|Job Title:||Project Manager – Water Treatment/Membrane Filtration|
|Company:||Scinor Water America, LLC|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Company Info:||Joe Tardio, firstname.lastname@example.org|
PROJECT MANAGER – WATER TREATMENT/MEMBRANE FILTRATION
LOCATION: Anywhere in US (near a major airport) – West Coast USA preferred
COMPANY: Scinor Water America, LLC
Scinor is a leading manufacturer of hollow fiber membrane filter products for use in municipal and industrial water treatment applications, both in new systems as well as direct retrofit configurations. Due to significant growth, we are searching for a talented project manager to join our exciting team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for orchestrating all activity on behalf of the company for several major projects at any given time.
- Execution of project from contract signing to final closeout at t various customer work sites in the US
- Typical project duration ranges from 6 to 24 months
- Serve as the primary customer contact for the duration of each project. Activities include resolving technical issues, handle correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and coordinate with staff as appropriate
- Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internal execution to meet project targets and on time delivery
- Manage a network of internal and external resources in support of project execution
- Act independently and be self-reliant, with minimal day to day management
- Identify opportunities to expand the project in ways that bring value to our customer
- Assemble and customize contractually required documentation
- Manage the project budget and timeline and ensure the resources are available to complete the project within budget and on time in order to meet customer obligations
- Effectively lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure that delivered products and services achieve highest quality and performance levels
- Negotiate change orders or other changes required to meet project goals
- Professionally represent Company during all customer communications
- Interact with all key stakeholders, including customer, consultants, engineer, contractors and internal staff
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Travel to site as required (approx. 25%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience working in a lead capacity in an engineering setting, ideally for an equipment supplier
- Experience in water and wastewater treatment plant design, construction and operation
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required
- Possess a valid work authorization for permanent employment in the US
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form to technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be able to understand common engineering drawings
- Self-starter, autonomous and highly motivated
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment without needing daily management.
- Independent, motivated, self-starter. Sense of urgency. Takes ownership and accountability.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to perform and produce results while maintaining positive relationships.
If interested, please send resume, statement of interest and salary requirements to:
Joe Tardio, email@example.com