This paper provides an in depth case study on the functional and performance testing requirements and the commissioning of a 10 MGD surface water “green field” water treatment facility. This includes coordinating the water treatment system project with the construction of a new dam/reservoir and a pipeline, all of which were integrated to deliver water to the County’s distribution system.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Mark Notheis / Korkud Egrican, P.E. / Matt Sauter
- CH2M HILL, Inc. / Stafford County Virginia
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Stafford County, Lake Mooney Reservoir, Performance Testing