This presentation provides an overview for the selection, design, implementation and operations of Upper Hocking WWTP. The rationale for selecting the MBR process will be reviewed, answering the “why MBR?” The design and implementation covers construction cost and start-up lessons learned. The operations section highlights operating data since start-up and highlights O&M practices the City of Lancaster has implemented.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Michael Nixon / Russ Swerdfeger
- City of Lancaster MBR Facility / Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Columbus, OH
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- MBR, Technology Trends, Wastewater Reuse