|To:||AMTA Members, Membrane Industry & Media Publications|
|From:||Harold Fravel, AMTA Executive Director|
|Contact:||email@example.com / 772-463-0844|
|Date:||March 19, 2018|
I am pleased to announce that AMTA held a Board Meeting on Friday March 16, 2018 and welcomed new Board Members Rebecca Wilder and Buddy Boysen. The AMTA Board also reappointed Mike Snodgrass as a Director At-Large all for a two-year term expiring in 2020. In addition, Mehul Patel, Fernando Rico, Scott Freeman, Karen Lindsey, Ben Movahed, Doug Eisberg, David Russell and Greg Wetterau were all started their renewed two-year term of office.
The following Board Members were elected by the Board to serve as the Executive Committee:
- Brent Alspach to serve a second term as President
- Christine Owen to serve as First Vice-President
- Jill Miller to serve as Second Vice-President
- Lynne Gulizia will continue as Secretary
- Karen Lindsey will serve as Treasurer
- Scott Freeman remains in the position of Past President.
The MTC18 was a great success and AMTA looks forward to MTC19 in New Orleans in 2019.
For more information about the Membrane Technology Conference and what it has to offer please contact Harold Fravel, Executive Director of the American Membrane Technology Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or 772 463-0844.