The City of Fargo, ND currently is constructing a 15 MGD integrated membrane water treatment plant (pretreatment, UF, & RO) slated to be finished in 2018. Prior to design, the City performed an extensive pilot program to prove out the membrane process for Sulfate removal as well as refine treatment process. This presentation will cover lessons learned through the piloting, design, and now construction processes.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Bo Johnston, PE / Troy Hall
- Black & Veatch Corporation / City of Fargo
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Minneapolis, MN
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Membrane Pilot, Design, Construction