The information presented in this paper provides a great value for agencies and consultants who are considering use of seawater desalination as a means to supplement current water supplies and plan to introduce desalinated seawater into their existing distribution system. Testing methodology and outcomes of the study are provided.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Tim Suydam / Ufuk Erdal, PhD, PE / Jim C. Lozier, PE
- San Diego County Water Authority / CH2M HILL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Seawater Desalination, Blending, Chloramine Stability