A new quantitative procedure is proposed in this manuscript to aid engineers/investigator to analyze membrane pilot study data and select appropriate membrane design flux. This presentation will step wise demonstrate how this procedure was successfully used in two membrane water treatment plants final design in last four years.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Qigang Change, PhD, PE / Brian Bergantine
- Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services (AE2S)
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Ultrafiltration, Design, Microfiltration, Pilot