This presentation will share the successful planning and design of an innovative tertiary membrane bioreactor (TMBR) facility. This facility will provide flexibility to meet future water quality challenges, reduce costs to enable water reuse while preserving potable water, and manage operational costs through innovative design.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Bryce Danker / Troy Walker / Don Zylstra, P.E.
- Hazen and Sawyer / West Basin Municipal Water District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Design, Case Study, MBR, Reuse