In an advanced water reuse application, reverse osmosis (RO) technology serves a critical role. This paper reviews the benefits of operating high performance RO membranes, and the obstacles associated with delivering those benefits through the operation of the Orange County Water District?s (OCWD) Groundwater Replenishment System (GWRS). Performance data from field trials will be presented to better portray and quantify the benefits, while documenting the collaborative effort between the utility and the suppliers.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Jessica Shu / Katariina Majamaa / Steven Coker / Tom Knoell
- Dow Water & Process Solutions / Orange County Water District
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- water reuse, GWRS, reverse osmosis, Orange County