The purpose of this presentation is to provide a construction update of the Daytona Beach Demonstration Scale Direct Potable Reuse Facility. After one year of an accelerated construction schedule due to meeting funding requirements, the conference time frame will provide an opportunity to present the challenges, successes and obstacles overcome during construction of Florida’s first direct potable reuse demonstration facility using full scale membrane technologies.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Jennifer Roque, PE / Jo Ann Macrina, PE / Robin Cook / David MacNevin, PhD, PE
- Tetra Tech, Inc. / City of Daytona Beach / City of Daytona Beach / Tetra Tech, Inc.
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Direct Potable Reuse, Demonstration System, Florida