The City of Port Townsend own and operates a municipal water system is supplied by gravity from the Big and Little Quilcene Rivers, which are on the western side of the Olympus Mountain Range and is located approximately 30 to 20 miles south of the City respectively. The entire system operates by gravity from both of the diversions, through two lake impoundment, and into the City?s distribution system.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Pierre Kwan, PE / Michael Blannchette / Gregory Pierson / Ian Jablonski
- HDR Engineering, Inc. / HDR Engineering, Inc. / HDR Engineering, Inc. / City of Port Townsend Water Department
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- All-Gravity Membrane, Design, Operational Considerations