Cal Poly Pomona, Carollo Engineers, Inc., and Pall Corp. are participating in a water reuse research funded by Bureau of Reclamation to evaluate novel treatment train “integrated membrane anaerobic stabilization (IMANS)” system for wastewater treatment and water reclamation, the performance of microfiltration (MF) and reverse osmosis (RO) of primary effluent in Inland Empire Utility Agency (IEUA) in Chino was evaluated in terms of producing an effluent suitable for discharge for environmental buffer or reuse as a reclaimed water. The MF/RO pilot demonstration
was set up at the Carbon Canyon Water Recycling Facility (CCWRF). The main part of this research focused on membrane ability to remove CECs and inorganic without the aerobic section.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Mojtaba Farrokh Shad / Graham Juby, Ph.D., P.E. / Saied Delagah / Ali Sharbat, Ph.D.
- Carollo Engineers, Inc. / Carollo Engineers, Inc. / US Bureau of Reclamation / California State Polytechnic University
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Wastewater, Non-Potable Reuse, RO