In many areas of the world, use of fresh groundwater and surface water resources is at or exceeds sustainable levels. Brackish waters offer a new source of potable supply in many areas. This paper investigates the various types of brackish waters available, and considers and implications for their use as a potable water source.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Robert G. Maliva, Ph.D., P.G.
- Schlumberger Water Services USA, Inc.
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Brackish Groundwater, potable sources, desalination