Prolonged drought across the Southwest United States has caused water utilities to consider alternative supplies. Critical to developing these supplies is an increased reliance on proven technologies such as reverse osmosis (RO). Critical to this technology is the membrane element. While the industry is mature, advances in membrane design and construction continue to enhance and improve this technology. This presentation will review how these incremental changes can translate into operational improvements and efficiencies.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Tom Knoell / Rich Franks, P.E. / Derrick Mansell / Craig Bartels, Ph.D. / Myles Davis
- PERC Water Corporation / Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company / Orange County Water District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Membrane, Operations, Optimization, Reverse Osmosis