In 2017 Ithaca commissioned its new membrane water filtration plant. This completes a three- year construction program to replace a 100- year old conventional plant on the same site, while maintaining plant production. This presentation will review the elements of the new facilities, the challenges associated with construction sequencing and the regional cooperation that facilitated a smooth construction project.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Richard Gell, P.E. / Charles Baker / Matthew Sledjeski, P.E. / Ben Movahed, P.E., B.C.E.E.
- O'Brien & Gere / City of Ithaca Water Treatment Plant / City of Ithaca Water Treatment Plant / WATEK Engineering Corporation
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, State College, PA
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Microfiltration, Potable Water, Construction Sequencing