The Rueter-Hess Water Purification Facility (RHWPF) is unique among membrane filtration plants constructed in the United States as it incorporates a first of its kind, state-of-the-art treatment process including the first installation of ceramic membranes for municipal drinking water in North America. With the challenges faced through commissioning, startup and optimization, the experiences derived from the RHWPF will provide insight into the challenges for those interested in ground breaking projects of a similar nature.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Stephanie Sansom, PE / Steve Folle
- Parker Water & Sanitation District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Ceramic Membrane, New Technologies, Membrane Permeability