In this study, the fouling potential of EfOM from secondary effluent of the Jeddah WWTP was investigated through constant-pressure dead-end filtration tests with a sequential UF and NF array. Advanced analytical methods including liquid chromatography with online organic carbon detection (LC-OCD) and fluorescence excitation-emission matrix (F-EEM) were employed to
characterize the changes of EfOM before and after filtration for a better understanding its fouling potential.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Chun-Hai Wei / Gary L. Amy
- Water Desalination and Reuse Center
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Glendale, AZ
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Characterization, Fouling, Effluent Organic Matter