The City of Clovis, CA operates a 15 mgd surface water treatment plant (SWTP) that receives its source of supply from the Kings River via the Enterprise Canal. The plant was originally constructed in 2004 with a capacity of 15 mgd using ballasted clarification pretreatment followed by microfiltration membranes. Due to the SWTP?s inability in recent years to produce the design 15 mgd capacity, the City is adding necessary equipment and modifications at the existing SWTP to meet the 15 mgd treatment capability. The following case study describes details and results of the upgrade.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Richard Stratton, PE / Lisa Koehn
- HDR Engineering, Inc. / City of Clovis
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Municipal potable water, Microfiltration (MF), Clarification pretreatment