Adsorption desalanation has potential to reduce cost by using solely renewable energy heat sources, particularly when used with combined-cycle solar and geothermal energy sources. Successful pilot testing of adsorption desalanation has been shown powered by renewable energy at 55C to 80C.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Thomas Missimer, PhD, P.G. / Kim Choon Ng
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Adsorption Desalination, ADC, Hybrid AD+MED