This paper presents a study of the comparative features such as stable and cost-effective membrane operation of microfiltration (MF) versus direct media filtration (DMF). This research was conducted at a seawater desalination plant in the City of Busan in Korea for more than 2 years. The feasibility study (MF=>RO) was prepared to find the optimum operation of MF associated with RO performance
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Jung Woo Jang / Tariq Hussain / Joseph Zhao / Charles Borg / Randall Wood / Derek Kim / Paul Jung / Jinho Jang / Moonseog Choi
- Econity Co., Ltd / Econity USA, Inc. / URS Corporation / Korea Institute of Construction Technology
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- microfiltration, Pretreatment, SWRO, DMF