This paper discusses the pilot test results at El Paso, TX and the degree to which each NF/RO permeate stream affects UV-AOP performance, as well as the influence of this performance on NF/RO membrane selection for the full-scale facility.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Daniel Olson / Brent Alspach, PE, BCEE / James Collins / John Balliew, PE
- ARCADIS / El Paso Water Utilities
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- El Paso, Reverse osmosis, UV-AOP, direct potable reuse, DPR