City of Fargo North Dakota has a surface water reverse osmosis system (RO) which requires brine concentrate discharge management back to a river that meets NPDES permit requirements. Contaminants of concerns are sulfates and heavy metals. Model simulations performed to determine proper mixing zone.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Mark Peterson / Qigang Chang, PhD, PE
- Fargo Water Treatment Plant / Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services (AE2S)
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Concentrate Management, NDPDES Permitting, Surface Water Reverse Osmosis RO