This paper describes the recently completed “Database of Permitting Practices for Seawater Desalination Concentrate,” a WateReuse Research Foundation project, which could benefit both the utility and regulatory communities in the United States, bringing clarity to the permitting process and issues associated with the construction of desalination plants. Concentrate discharge is discussed.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Michael Mickley, Ph.D., P.E. / Nikolay Voutchkov, P.E., D.E.E.
- Mickley & Associates LLC / Water Globe Consulting LLC
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- desalination, concentrate , database