This presentation focuses on desalted permeate conditioning and handling and specifically addresses permeate stabilization, distribution system impacts, degasification and air stripping, alkalinity and disinfection. The presentation also summarizes the findings of Water Research Foundation Project 4079, “Post treatment Stabilization of Desalted Permeate.”
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Steven Duranceau, Ph.D., P.E.
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, San Juan, PR
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- post treatment, desalted permeate conditioning, permeate stabilization