The case study of the 7.7 MGD Northern Area Water Auth. membrane softening (MS) / nanofiltration (NF) WTP at Tipp City, OH. Surface water NPDES discharge concentrate disposal to the Great Miami River, a state scenic river. Discussion includes both design and construction with addition of operating information and cost.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Robert Shoaf, PE, BCEE / Lisa Hendricks
- URS Corporation, and, Northern Area Water Authority
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Dayton, OH
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Membrane softening (MS), Surface water discharge, Northern Area Water Auth WTP, Tipp City, OH