This paper describes the Design, Construction & Startup of a Fast Track Water Reclamation Facility. This project was designed, built, and commissioned in the record time of 14 months (contract awarded in June 2006 and commissioned in August 2007). The paper presents a brief description of design and constructability issues of this fast track project and discuss’ in depth its startup and operation, in particular, the installation and startup of microfiltration. This project was on the fast track due to the longest recorded drought in Australia.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Srinivas Veerapaneni, Ph.D., P.E.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- AMTA/SEDA Joint Conference, Naples, FL
- AMTA/SEDA Joint Conference
- microfiltration/ultrafiltration (MF/UF), reverse osmosis (RO),