Scinor manufactures direct retrofits modules for nearly all low pressure membrane systems on the market. This paper will discuss five plants that have operated with these membranes after the service life of the original membranes ended due to permeability loss, fiber breakage concerns, and/or increasing operating costs.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Thomas Poschmann / Jay Garcia / Jan Cornelius / Joe Tardio
- Scinor Water America, LLC
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Ultrafiltration, Case Study, Retrofit