Reclaimed water can be used to augment potable water supplies. There are no current regulations in Florida pertaining to direct potable reuse (DPR). The challenges includes a need for a uniform and acceptable vocabulary, understanding the health risk(s), technological needs, cost and the lack of a clear roadmap of when and how to develop a potable water reuse project within the state.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Steven Duranceau, PhD, PE
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Reuse of Reclaimed Water, Florida Regulatory Requirements, Indirect Potable Reuse