This presentation will provide valuable information regarding the design of a 4.0 MGD UF/3.0 MGD RO integrated membrane system to be applied as a potable reuse facility. Information will be provided regarding the nuances of an interchangeable rack UF system design that will be beneficial for those looking to implement a non-proprietary UF system for future operational flexibility or renewal cost reasons. General design principles of UF systems will be discussed and the interchangeable rack concept will be compared with the implementation of a more conventional single-source (proprietary) UF system.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Jarrett Kinslow, PE / Jennifer Roque, PE / David MacNevin, PhD, PE / Fred Hemerick
- Tetra Tech, Inc. / Tetra Tech, Inc. / Tetra Tech, Inc. / City of Clearwater
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- UF, Interchangeable, Downstream RO