This study presents an effective case study that demonstrates successful removal of algae and compounds associated with taste and odor in an advanced process train: This paper presents results of one-year-study conducted at a drinking water plant in City of Incheon, Korea. The advanced treatment process that includes microfiltration has demonstrated a very effective method in reducing the algae content and its associated taste and odor problem, comparing to a conventional sand filter.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Junhyun Kim / Baeksu Moon / Yoonho Cho / Joseph Zhao / Charles Bog / Randall Wood / Jeewoong Lee / Jinho Kim / Moonseog Jang / Tariq Hussain / Derek Kim / Paul Jung
- Waterworks / Econity Co., Ltd. / URS Corporation / Econity USA, Inc.
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- microfiltration, Han river, algae removal