Paticle counters can provide a more appropriate picture of membrane health over regular process parameters. Using indiret monitoring tools in conjunction with direct integirty monitoring tools can provide operations with more critical knowledge with respect to process issues and process tirggers to intiate repairs.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Bill Mundy / Larry DeMers
- The Regional Municipality of Halton / Process Applications, Inc.
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Toronto, Ontario
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Particle Counter, Membrane Integrity, Direct Indirect Monitoring