The effects of repeated chemical cleaning of polyvinylidene flouid (PVDF) microfiltration (MF) and ultrafiltration (UF) membranes through the use of sodium hypochlonite is presented. The paper provides detailed data on the impacts to the chemical/physical characteristics of multiple membranes as a result of the cleaning at various doses and concentrations.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Syed Zaki Abdullah / Pierre Berube, PhD
- University of British Columbia
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Glendale, AZ
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- microfiltration, ultrafiltration, membrane cleaning