This paper summarizes specific challenges, considerations and solutions associated with the design of Eastern Municipal Water District’s (EMWD’s) Perris II Desalter. Topics include source water quality/equalization, pre-treatment, integration with existing facilities, phasing considerations, and RO concentrate volume minimization. The paper will provide valuable information to other agencies in the planning or design stage of brackish groundwater RO facilities.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- James DeCarolis, Jr., PE / Corey Wallace, PE / Phil Lancaster / Jeff Neemann, PE / Srinivas Veerapaneni, PhD, PE / Lee Portillo, PE / Brad Sours, PE
- Black & Veatch Corporation / EMWD
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Project Planning and Design, Treatment Process Selection, Site Integration