Summary of renewable energy sources (wind, solar, biogas, geothermal) and energy reduction strategies for the minimization of greenhouse gasses (GHG). Technologies include distillation, microbial desalination cells, ion concentration polarization, and forward osmosis.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Joe Jacangelo, Ph.D. / Arun Subramani / Joan Oppenheimer / Mohammad Badruzzaman
- MWH Global, Inc. / The John Hopkins University
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Green House Gas (GHG) Minimization