With advances in new RO membrane technologies only having minor energy reductions, reducing energy consumption by energy recovery devices (ERDs) and optimizing flow processes are the general approaches in desalination facilities. An overview of current ERD technologies and what developing new innovations in membrane process designs these devices can be implemented to reduce an expensive water supply.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Eli Oklejas, Jr. / Alisha Cooley
- Fluid Equipment Development Company, LLC
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Design, Energy, Reverse Osmosis