This presentation emphasizes on the importance of maximizing recovery at MF/UF systems. Several cases are presented and suggestions such as using more efficient backwashing (by using less water each time and backwashing less frequently) are elaborated. Benefits of using less water and creating less wasted water are explained in detail.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Brent Alspach, P.E., BCEE
- Malcolm Pirnie, Inc. / ARCADIS
- AMTA/SWMOA Technology Transfer Workshop, Sacramento, CA
- AMTA/SWMOA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Membrane Systems Operations, Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration