Cartridge filter performance at Seawater Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) plants were studied at both open-ocean intake and well intake feed. The well intake showed no improvement in feed for NOM, bacteria and algae concentrations but did see an increase in bacteria concentrations. The open-ocean intake showed a reduction in biopolymer, bacteria, and algae concentrations but did show an increase in TEP concentrations.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Abdullah Hamoud Dehwah / Thomas Missimer, PhD, P.G.
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology / Florida Gulf Coast University
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Seawater Reverse Osmosis (SWRO), cartridge filters